Saturday, January 16

J'adore Lausanne

This weekend I decided to stay in Lausanne and explore the amazing city I am lucky enough to live in.  I often get caught up in traveling across Europe and forget about the wonders of Lausanne.  This weekend was spent discovering adorable Swiss wine bars, eating delicious cheese fondue, meeting fun locals, and making new friends that will last a lifetime.  I am so excited about my developing friendships this semester.  I feel so blessed to have such amazing people in my life. This semester my goal is to live life to its fullest. I want to cut out stress, negativity, and drama.  I am confident that I will be able to do this and I know that this semester will be one that I will never forget.  I already miss everyone terrible but I am only 11 weeks away from coming home! I will update more on Monday about my new experiences!


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment