Sunday, January 24


"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer”.
Romans 12:12



Typical Beautiful Day in Lausanne

Bois-de-Vaux Cemetery where Coco Chanel is Buried




 

 
Amazing

This weekend was fabulous.  Another restful weekend in Lausanne full of love and laughter.  I experienced new things and met new people this weekend.  We went to Coco Chanel's grave on Friday.  Coco Chanel lived in Lausanne for 10 years and could not leave this beautiful place.  She is buried in the most beautiful cemetary i've ever seen.  With a view of the Alps and the brisk air and greenery, it makes for the perfect place to rest.  Next weekend my best friend Carson is coming to Lausanne and we plan to go to Zermatt to ski.  I am looking forward to her visit and cannot wait to share my love for Lausanne with her.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend full of laughter, love, and tears of joy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment