Friday, September 11

Au Voir America

I am just about to leave for the airport and I am so excited! I have two 60 pound suitcases and a large carry-on.  I am set for the year! I am so thankful for my friends and family for the continued love and support I have been receiving.  If any of you get a chance, please come visit! My address while in Switzerland will be the following:

Chelsea Cowley
Avenue Marc Dufour 15
1007 Lausanne
Switzerland

Please keep in touch via email: chelsea.cowley@pepperdine.edu
If you have a blackberry my pin is: 21149c5c
I am also on facebook: Chelsea Cowley
IChat or Skype as well.

I will miss all of you so much and cannot wait to speak with each of you about my experience.

Keep in touch!!

ps. If any of you are curious I will be in Switzerland at 8:15 pm Friday, September 11th. However, there is a 9 hour time difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment