Tuesday, April 12

Favorite Quotes and Vereses (as of today)


"No matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I'm bankrupt without love”.
I Corinthians 13:3

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer”.
Romans 12:12

"Things will happen that we cannot understand; but, if we are sure enough of God's love, we can accept with serenity even those things that wound the heart and baffle the mind".

Sorrow is better than laughter, because a sad face is good for the heart!   
Ecclesiastes 7:3

Sorrow under the power of divine grace, performs various ministries in our lives.  Sorrow reveals unknown depths of the soul and unknown capacities for suffering and service.  Lighthearted, frivolous people are always shallow and are never aware of their own meagerness or lack of depth.
Sorrow is God's tool to plow the depths of the soul, that it may yield richer harvests.
Out of adversity comes greatness. 

In Christ alone I place my trust, and find my glory in the power of the cross. In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone.

Life is an adventure of forgiveness 
"And so I tell you, keep on asking, 
and you will receive what you ask for.
Keep on seeking, and you will find.
Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you" 
Luke 11:9

Blessed are all they that take refuge in him




No comments:

Post a Comment